Our Cedar Ed Private Student Loan Consolidation products enables recent graduates to lower their private student loan rates and monthly expenses into one manageable payment.
- Consolidate $7,500 – $125,000 in undergraduate private student loan debt ($7,500 – $175,000 for graduate).
- Variable rates ranging from from 2.92% to 7.83% (with 0.25% Autopay reduction)* (see application page for more details).
- Take advantage of a 15-year repayment term with no pre-payment penalties.
- Interest-Only Repayment Option up to 4 years for eligible borrowers.
- Cosigner release available after 12 consecutive on-time principal & interest payments.
- Reliable, steady income of at least $2,000 gross per month.
- No originitation fee!
What you’ll need to apply:
- Name of your alma mater
- Current amount of private student loan debt
- Name, address, phone number and email
- Social security number
- Drivers license number
A *Cosigner if you do not have:
- Steady reliable income
- If your annual income is less than your requested loan amount, you most likely will not be eligible by yourself for the Private Student Loan Consolidation.
*Note: a creditworthy cosigner can increase the chances of getting approved and often will lead to lower rates for the borrower.
We hope you can find the information you are looking for on our website. If there is anything we can provide to you that you can’t find here, please contact our customer service desk.